The Management Trainee on our Event Sponsorship team will be responsible for selling sponsorship opportunities to help businesses create sales and marketing platforms at our conferences in India.
The role is about the ongoing mastery and development of sales expertise. We prepare you to become a top sales rep by reinforcing knowledge of:
- Strategies for personal and professional growth
- How to “own” your success
- Setting and achieving goals
- Targeting market profiles, competition, event positioning and viability.
- Research intensively to understand the relevant issues for your target audience communicate those issues effectively to senior level executives
- Contribute to the strategy, development, design, pricing and positioning of specific event sponsorship solutions.
- Oversee the full sales cycle of assigned events managing baseline business metrics and growth targets.
- Focus on developing and maintaining strong relationships with important decision makers
- Understand the business objectives of clients to determine how sponsoring our conference can help them achieve their goals.
- Deliver excellent client service through onsite client management and face-to-face interaction at our conferences and events
- Consistently maintain and improve upon company Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Brainstorm and share sales techniques with fellow professionals in team oriented training sessions
- Rapidly progress your career – we strive to promote from within and provide a fast track into sales management roles
- Be paid fairly and transparently for everything you do with uncapped commissions plus a guaranteed base salary and residuals on your book of business
- Speak with Top executives at Fortune 1000 companies
- You’ll master the art of selling, and you’ll work with amazing people. Our mission and culture are unmatched.
- Competitive, self-driven, self-motivated, goal oriented and confident. You not only hit your goals, but you exceed them. Mediocrity is not in your vocabulary
- Failure isn’t an option when faced with new challenges. Rejection happens, and you rise above it.
- Self – assured and able to hold a conversation with Senior Level Executives
- A Hunter who can dig for new leads and referrals
- Intelligent, Creative and can think outside the box
- Work “Athlete” – someone who is coachable, innovative, focused and adaptable
The Management Trainee will have at least 3 years of proven success in a consultative sales role. A Bachelor’s degree is preferred, but we are open to solid sales experience.
If this sounds like you we would love to talk to you. To apply simply send you CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org